The ZK507 is a bright and robust 5,000 lumens, 4K UHD laser projector for the ProAV sector with HDR supported and amazing color output.
ZU750 features Optoma’s DuraCore technology with a 20,000 hour lamp-less laser light source enclosed in an IP5X certified optical engine to ensure reliability and minimal maintenance during its lifetime resulting in low total cost of ownership. Designed to suit different installation environments, the ZK507 includes 24/7 operation capabilities and the brand new lens designed with 1.6x zoom and 100% – 115% vertical lens shift for the maximum flexibility.
- 4K UHD, 8.3M pixels on screen
- HDR compatible (HDR10 & HLG)
- PureEngine (MEMC) & UltraDetail for outstanding video performance
- Full 3D supported
- Expansive Color Gamut : ~75% DCI-P3 color performance
- Maintenance free, 20,000 hour laser light source
- World leading in 4K wireless solution – QuickCast Pro (optional)